Objectives and structure of integration consultation and coaching
- The training period of the new executive should be used efficiently and effectively.
- Obstacles should be identified and remedied during the training period.
- Integration into the social environment for candidate and family is facilitated.
- The new executive works productively in his or her new duties and area of responsibility.
- The binding of the new executive to the company is sustainable.
Structure of coaching process:
- Personality analysis via potential-analysis tool as a basis for further processes.
- The goal of clarifying the duties/responsibilities to produce specific training objectives and content.
- Support is provided for the organisation of the training process.
- The executive's role is clarified.
- A feedback system is implemented during the training.
- Together with executives and HR: training plan + coaching contract with common goal clarification
- Conduct of coaching in consultation with the candidate.
- Reflection of the integration status under the coaching.
- Ensuring a feedback process to the executive.